WHAT IS PREMIUM SEATING?
Premium seating, simply put, are the best seats in the house. Whether the show is outdoors or in, we save the prime seating locations for our Premium ticket holders. If you have questions about seating, call or email our box office manager at email@example.com or (434) 826-0391.
Information for all performances
- All performances are wheelchair accessible. So we can best meet your seating needs, we encourage you to plan your Endstation visit early. Please call the box office at (434) 826-0391 so we can assist you with purchasing wheelchair accessible seating.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door when available.
– Tickets are non-refundable, but can be exchanged for another performance date if available.
– Tickets not redeemed prior to showtime may be resold to waiting patrons.
– Latecomers may be moved to a different seat than was originally purchased.
Information for outdoor performances
- In the case of inclement weather every effort will be made to complete the performance. However, should it become necessary to cancel the performance due to inclement weather, rain checks will be offered for another date of the performance. No refunds will be issued.
– Audiences are encouraged to bring chairs (beach, camping, lawn, etc) and/or blankets to outdoor shows. High-backed camping chairs are not permitted. Please be considerate of those sitting behind you.
– Local wine will be available for purchase. Cash only on most nights. Come prepared.
– NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED
– Picnics are encouraged.
– Bug spray is recommended
Season Subscription and All Access Pass Redemption
To redeem your tickets please choose one of the following options:
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify performances you’d like to attend and whether you have a season subscription or an All Access Pass.
-Redeem your tickets online here.
Ticket Refunds & Exchanges
All sales are final. No ticket refunds or exchanges will be issued.
We gladly extend UNLIMITED ticket exchanges for our season subscribers only. All exchanges will be free. It is required that you give us at least 24 hours notice prior to the date on your current ticket. Some restrictions do apply. There are absolutely no exchanges the day of the show.
All subscriber exchanges are subject to seat availability. Because of multi-level section pricing, you may have to pay the additional difference in ticket price if exchanging to a higher-priced seat assignment (especially if no other seats are available in your current section).
We never call off a show in advance. In the event of rain, every effort will be made to complete the performance, including playing in light rain. The decision to play or cancel will be made within approximately 45 minutes following the time that the production is held for rain. If the show is canceled before the first act is complete, you may receive a refund OR tickets for another 2015 performance (based on availability). If canceled after the first act is complete, there are no refunds but you may receive tickets to another 2015 performance (based on availability).
No immediate refunds or exchanges will be made. All 2015 refund claims must be received by August 2, 2015. Endstation Theatre Company will never make the decision to play or cancel before the scheduled performance time. Service charges are non-refundable.
What If I Miss A Show?
The “Subscriber Standby” Opportunity…
If you miss a show and were unable to exchange your tickets ahead of time, we now offer a “Standby Option” to allow you to see the show at a later date. Here’s how it works:
On the night you wish to attend, bring the unused tickets for the “missed” performance. If your tickets were held at the box office you will just need to state your name.
Check in at the Box Office one (1) hour before curtain time and request to be on the “Subscriber Standby List”
Your name will be called if seats become available. Should we be able to seat you, there will be a $2 fee per ticket.
Absolutely no one is allowed to take their assigned seat once a performance has begun. Should you arrive late, the House Manager will seat you at the earliest possible opportunity.
Toddler and Infant Attendance Policy (Effective June 2015)
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend any performance with Endstation Theatre Company. According to fire safety regulations, everyone must occupy a seat, and for the safety and enjoyment of your fellow patrons, this also means “no babes in arms.” Furthermore, to ensure optimum enjoyment for all patrons, we strongly recommend that children under the age of 5 not attend shows other than those considered toddler-friendly. Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Parents are best qualified to determine what is appropriate for their children. To help you make an informed decision, we encourage you to call the Endstation
Theatre Company Box Office. Ph: (434) 826-0391. Please note that anyone making a disturbance during a show will be asked to leave – no matter what his or her age.
Discounts (Effective June 2015)
Endstation Theatre Company offers a 10% discount for groups of 10 or more.
Additional discounts apply for students and seniors 62 and older (Discount does not apply to subscription packages).